November 7 - 9, 2017 in Kyiv, in the territory of International Exhibition Center (Brovarsky Ave,15, “Livoberezhna” subway station) XV INTERNATIONAL FORUM FUEL & ENERGY COMPLEX OF UKRAINE: THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE will take place.
This key professional event is intended to be the solution of practical problems of modernization and development of the fuel & energy complex, implementation of innovation and investment projects, growth of business activity in the energy sector, development of cross-sectoral and industrial cooperation, market professionals gathering.
- SECTOR EXPOSITION "FUEL & ENERGY COMPLEX OF UKRAINE" with participation of national fuel and energy complex companies will demonstrate the present state and prospects for future development of the energy sector of Ukraine.
Thermal, nuclear, alternative power, hydropower, electric power stations, power grids.
Coal industry, uranium mining, oil and gas, oil refining industry.
Safety at fuel and energy sector facilities
- XV INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR "POWER ENGINEERING FOR INDUSTRY - 2017" presents a wide range of power, electrical, lighting equipment, cable and wire products, automated energy resource management systems, energy saving technologies for modernization of fuel and energy sector and other industries.
- II INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR "MINING INDUSTRY EXPO - 2017" presents modern drilling, underground and open‑pit mining equipment and tools, mineral processing equipment, mining transport, spare parts and components, automation and life support systems.
- II INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR "OILGASEXPO - 2017" demonstrates technologies and equipment for exploration, extraction, transportation, processing, storage and distribution of oil and natural gas.
- BUSINESS PROGRAM
Events by the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine to consider issues of raising the level of country's energy security, implementation structural reforms in the fuel and energy complex of Ukraine, modernization sector companies, attracting investments and other relevant questions.
- IV ALL-UKRAINIAN POWER ENGINEERS WORKSHOP
It is devoted to the best practices of energy saving and efficient power management at industrial companies, application of the latest technologies to reduce energy costs, the present state and the near future of Ukrainian power generation, cyber security in fuel and energy sector.
The Forum provides a unique opportunity to meet industry professionals:
- Heads of branch ministries and departments
- Top managers of state-owned energy companies
- Directors of energy and electrical industry companies
- Professional experts and analysts
- Strategic investors and financiers
- Managers of industrial enterprises in various sectors
- Specialists of engineering, design, scientific and research organizations
Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine
International Exhibition Centre
More information about the event: http://www.iec-expo.com.ua/en/fec-2017.html
« to the list