Fuel & energy complex is the driving force of all structural components of the state economy. Therefore the XVI International Forum "Fuel and Energy Complex of Ukraine: the Present and the Future" is an extremely important and necessary event for the whole energy community.
This key professional event is intended to be the solution of practical problems of modernization and development of the fuel & energy complex, implementation of innovation and investment projects, growth of business activity in the energy sector, development of cross-sectoral and industrial cooperation, consolidation of market professionals.
The purpose of the Forum:
- Promoting the implementation of the Energy Strategy of Ukraine up to 2035 to ensure safe and efficient operation of the whole country's energy system, state energy independence and security
- Demonstration of achievements in the energy sector aimed at modernization of the energy infrastructure, its technological, organizational, regulatory and scientific development
- Creating an effective platform for the annual meetings of the energy community, launch of new projects and keeping abreast with global trends and development prospects of power industry, fruitful dialogue between business and government
- XVI INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR "POWER ENGINEERING FOR INDUSTRY - 2018" presents a wide range of power, electrical, lighting equipment, cable and wire products, automated energy resource management systems, energy saving technologies for modernization of fuel and energy sector and other industries.
- III INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR MINING INDUSTRY EXPO presents modern drilling, underground and open‑pit mining equipment and tools, mineral processing equipment, mining transport, spare parts and components, automation and life support systems.
- III INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR "OILGASEXPO - 2018" demonstrates technologies and equipment for exploration, extraction, transportation, processing, storage and distribution of oil and natural gas.
- BUSINESS PROGRAM
Events by the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine to consider issues of raising the level of country's energy security, implementing structural reforms in the fuel and energy complex of Ukraine, modernizing sector companies, attracting investments and other relevant questions.
- V ALL-UKRAINIAN POWER ENGINEERS WORKSHOP
It is devoted to the best practices of energy saving and efficient power management at industrial companies, application of the latest technologies to reduce energy costs, the present state and the near future of Ukrainian power generation, cyber security in fuel and energy sector.
Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine
International Exhibition Centre
More information about the event: http://www.iec-expo.com.ua/en/
« to the list