«International Exhibition Centre» - modern world-class complex for organization of superior exhibition forums, congresses, presentations and artistic shows.
The total area of the complex - 58000 м2
The total area of exhibition halls - 28018 м2
The total car-places - 2500 шт
It is the biggest expo building in Ukraine constituting of an architectural ensemble of three premium-class pavilions with 58 000 square meters total space.
- Exhibition area: 1st exhibition hall - 10 564 sq.m., 2nd exhibition hall - 6 600 sq.m., 3rd exhibition hall - 10 854 sq.m.;
- Sixteen entrance groups and fifteen groups for transport (to deliver large dimension cargoes directly to pavilions);
- Headway height (from the floor up to frame works) from 14 to 25 m with sideway height from 8 to 9,5 m.;
- Voltage supply of 220 V and 380 V;
- Up-to-date ventilation and air conditioning system;
- Vast storage facilities, elevators and loading transport access capability;
- Post, telephone, Internet, service centre, banking services;
- Premises for valuables and arms keeping;
- 15 Conference rooms, press center;
- Restaurants, cafe, snack bars, shops;
- Offices, cloak rooms, lavatories;
- Parking lot;
- Convenient road interchange;
- Immediate proximity to hotels: Bratislava, hotel BAKKARA, Tourist, Slavutitch, Salute, Kyiv, The Natsionalny Hotel, Khreschatik, Rus.