International Industrial Forum - on the area of more than 22 thousand square meters, modern developments will present more than 350 companies from 31 countries of the world
November 20 - 23, 2018 in the International Exhibition Center
(Kyiv, Brovarsky Prospect, 15, pavilions No. 1, 2, 3, - input 1-С, 2-A, 3-A, 3-C )
will be XVII International industrial forum
Organizer: International Exhibition Centre Ltd. with the support of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukrainе
International Industrial Forum is the largest industrial exhibition event in Ukraine. In 2005 it was approved by UFI – International Association of Exhibition Industry, which signifies the highest level of world acknowledgment for an exhibition.
Forum includes international trade fairs:
- Metalworking (metalworking technologies and equipment)
- UkrUsedTech (secondhand equipment and machinery)
- UkrFoundry (foundry equipment and technologies)
- UkrWelding (technologies, equipment and materials)
- Hydraulics. Pneumatics
- Bearings (rolling and friction type bearings, free details: balls and rollers, clamping sleeves, technologies, tools and equipment for bearings manufacture)
- UkrPromAutomation (automation of the manufacture, the automated control systems of technological processes, automation of objects of the industry)
- Hoisting and Transporting, Storehouse Equipment
- Patterns, standards and instruments (controlling and measuring instruments, laboratory and testing equipment, metrology and certification)
- Industrial safety (protection facilities and working area safety)
International Industrial Forum includes specialized in the domain of metal‑working, machine‑building and related fields, as well as a vast programme of scientific and practical conferences, seminars and presentations carried out by participants of the Forum.
The area of expositions was more than 22 thousand square meters. More than 350 companies from 31 countries of the world represents products of the world's leading manufacturers, developers of technologies and equipment.