November 5 an International Investment Business Forum and Specialized Trade Fair «ENERGY EFFICIENCY. RENEWABLE ENERGY - 2013» will take place
November 5 V International Investment Business Forum on energy efficiency and alternative energy and VI International Specialized Trade Fair
«ENERGY EFFICIENCY. RENEWABLE ENERGY - 2013» will take place
Participants of the ceremony: Mykola Pashkevych, Chairman of the State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine, Jan Tombinski, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of the European Union to Ukraine, other honored guests.
The current Business Forum covers the next topics and key issues::
- Energy-debate "Battle of mayors." Energy Efficient community - what can the mayor?
- Ukrainian-Finnish roundtable on "Energy-efficient contracts." How to implement a system-analog in Ukraine: the practical aspects.
- Thematic panel "Energy Efficiency as the direction of corporate social responsibility." How does business help to solve this issue?
- Business Seminar "Fuel pellets. From conception to realization of the finished product. "
Prospects of domestic market:
- A specialized seminar on "Energy Efficiency: A cross-sector cooperation and financial models." How to run a multi-sectoral models, which can open up new markets for energy efficiency projects?
- Presentation of the " National Action Plan for Renewable Energy in 2020."
- Presentation of the Energy Charter Secretariat, "In-depth review of the energy efficiency of Ukraine."
For the first time in the International Investment Business Forum will be held exclusive training seminar of the German Wind Energy Institute (DEWI) «Development of wind farms", which will highlight the development of wind power in Europe and worldwide.
It is expected that Business Forum and Exhibition will visit more than 5 thousand experts from Ukraine and other countries.