Present and future of the fuel and energy complex of Ukraine will be presented at the IEC in the course of a complex of events dedicated to all energy sectors
November 5 - 7, 2019 in the International Exhibition Center (Kyiv, Brovarsky Ave, 15, pavilion No. 1, input 1-С, 3-C )
will be XVII International Forum "Fuel and Energy Complex of Ukraine: the Present and the Future"
- SECTOR EXPOSITION "FUEL & ENERGY COMPLEX OF UKRAINE" with participation of national fuel and energy complex companies will demonstrate the present state and prospects for future development of the energy sector of Ukraine:
- Electric power - thermal, nuclear, alternative power, hydropower, electric power stations, power grids;
- Fuel industry - coal industry, uranium mining, oil and gas, oil refining industry;
- Safety at fuel and energy sector facilities
- XVII INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR "POWER ENGINEERING FOR INDUSTRY - 2019" presents a wide range of power, electrical, lighting equipment, cable and wire products, automated energy resource management systems, energy saving technologies for modernization of fuel and energy sector and other industries.
- II INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR "ELECTRO INSTALL '2019"
- IV INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR "MINING INDUSTRY EXPO '2019" presents modern drilling, underground and open-pit mining equipment and tools, mineral processing equipment, mining transport, spare parts and components, automation and life support systems.
- IV INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR "OILGASEXPO '2019" demonstrates technologies and equipment for exploration, extraction, transportation, processing, storage and distribution of oil and natural gas.
- BUSINESS PROGRAM
Events by the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine to consider issues of raising the level of country's energy security, implementing structural reforms in the fuel and energy complex of Ukraine, modernizing sector companies, attracting investments and other relevant questions.
- VI ALL-UKRAINIAN POWER ENGINEERS WORKSHOP
It is devoted to the best practices of energy saving and efficient power management at industrial companies, application of the latest technologies to reduce energy costs, the present state and the near future of Ukrainian power generation, cyber security in fuel and energy sector. The seminar is held by the National Committee of the International Council on Large Electric Systems CIGRE-Ukraine.
This year, thanks to the synergy of events on an area of about 12 thousand square meters, 318 participants from 23 countries will present their achievements.
Organizer of events: International Exhibition Center LLC
More information about the event: http://www.iec-expo.com.ua/en/